Most B2B marketers (58%) say they use lead scoring as a general way to make their marketing efforts more effective, according to the following infographic by Lead Lizard.
Most marketers also say they use just one lead scoring program, and "very few marketers use more than four leading score models," Lead Lizard states.
What criteria are B2B marketers using for lead scoring?
Some 32% of respondent marketers say they score leads based on fit and interest.
And 24% of respondents say they send everything to sales and let them cherry-pick.
To find more about lead scoring, check out the following infographic based on an Eloqua Topliners Community poll:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey