Can you read what's in the cards for your marketing campaigns? Some companies can—when they use the right tools and techniques.
Here's a look at three ways to predict the possible future of your marketing, according to Marketo.
One tip is to write your marketing destiny. "Compared with ill-prepared companies, those with documented marketing plans were nearly 2X more likely to stay on strategy most or all of the time," states Marketo.
When you plan, make sure you have the right calendar. "More than 2/3 of marketers agree that using a marketing calendar is important, but most are unsatisfied with their current tools," reports Marketo.
Popular tools include online calendar tracking software, Outlook, Google calendar, desktop calendar program, spreadsheets, and whiteboard calendar.
To learn more about calendar must-haves and planning for the future, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- 21 B2B Lead Gen Strategies to Aid Your Marketing Efforts [Infographic]
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry