Can you read what's in the cards for your marketing campaigns? Some companies can—when they use the right tools and techniques.
Here's a look at three ways to predict the possible future of your marketing, according to Marketo.
One tip is to write your marketing destiny. "Compared with ill-prepared companies, those with documented marketing plans were nearly 2X more likely to stay on strategy most or all of the time," states Marketo.
When you plan, make sure you have the right calendar. "More than 2/3 of marketers agree that using a marketing calendar is important, but most are unsatisfied with their current tools," reports Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]