More than 100 Dreamforce attendees recently shared their answers to five questions from Wizeline about what sales professionals want from product managers.
"When sales leaders lose, they want to know why," states Wizeline in the following infographic. "Compared to non-managers, sales VPs are 50% more likely to say it is 'very important' to have analytics identifying product gaps that cause them to lose deals."
By comparison, sales reps are 50% more likely to say that having analytics on features that help them win is very important.
Moreover, 86% of sales professionals surveyed said it was "important" or "very important" to have a seat at the table when their product team is defining their company's product road map.
To find out more about what sales pros want from product management, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey