More than 100 Dreamforce attendees recently shared their answers to five questions from Wizeline about what sales professionals want from product managers.
"When sales leaders lose, they want to know why," states Wizeline in the following infographic. "Compared to non-managers, sales VPs are 50% more likely to say it is 'very important' to have analytics identifying product gaps that cause them to lose deals."
By comparison, sales reps are 50% more likely to say that having analytics on features that help them win is very important.
Moreover, 86% of sales professionals surveyed said it was "important" or "very important" to have a seat at the table when their product team is defining their company's product road map.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]