How can marketers better create content that achieves optimal results? Here are five suggestions from a Captora infographic.
Drive pipeline growth with data: "Research-driven campaigns get results and set your marketing efforts apart from the Internet noise," states Captora.
Some two-thirds of marketers say data drives their digital marketing, and 71% say it enables the delivery of more relevant messaging to more finely segmented audience, according to data cited by Captora.
Another suggestion for creating content that rules: play on those heartstrings. Consumers' emotions often determine their brand choices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)