You've one shot to dazzle your audience with your idea, service, or product. Here are some tips to make sure you rock the presentation.
Get your audience prepared for your presentation by setting the stage. Be sure to include walk-in music, a printed itinerary, welcome videos, and light refreshments.
Also, consider the best format for your presentation. "The presentation hould be well-organized with key point logically building on each other," states the following USC Annenberg infographic.
Another key element is the content, so take time to plan your content around your goal. Don't use hyperbole or create infodumps. "Streamline the content," suggests USC.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)