You've one shot to dazzle your audience with your idea, service, or product. Here are some tips to make sure you rock the presentation.
Get your audience prepared for your presentation by setting the stage. Be sure to include walk-in music, a printed itinerary, welcome videos, and light refreshments.
Also, consider the best format for your presentation. "The presentation hould be well-organized with key point logically building on each other," states the following USC Annenberg infographic.
Another key element is the content, so take time to plan your content around your goal. Don't use hyperbole or create infodumps. "Streamline the content," suggests USC.
Find out more about creating a successful creative pitch in the following infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics