You've one shot to dazzle your audience with your idea, service, or product. Here are some tips to make sure you rock the presentation.
Get your audience prepared for your presentation by setting the stage. Be sure to include walk-in music, a printed itinerary, welcome videos, and light refreshments.
Also, consider the best format for your presentation. "The presentation hould be well-organized with key point logically building on each other," states the following USC Annenberg infographic.
Another key element is the content, so take time to plan your content around your goal. Don't use hyperbole or create infodumps. "Streamline the content," suggests USC.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue