A potential customer sees your business on the first page of a search engine results page. What happens next?
Here's a look at the journey from lead to customer, according to the following ReachLocal infographic.
After the search ad, the next step in the journey is your website. Make sure your it features a clean design; address, business hours, and services; clear and obvious contact information; and a direct call to action.
"Not all websites are created equal," states ReachLocal. "Those that are optimized to drive conversions with quality content and easy-to-find contact information help businesses to get more leads and customers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]