A potential customer sees your business on the first page of a search engine results page. What happens next?
Here's a look at the journey from lead to customer, according to the following ReachLocal infographic.
After the search ad, the next step in the journey is your website. Make sure your it features a clean design; address, business hours, and services; clear and obvious contact information; and a direct call to action.
"Not all websites are created equal," states ReachLocal. "Those that are optimized to drive conversions with quality content and easy-to-find contact information help businesses to get more leads and customers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success