A potential customer sees your business on the first page of a search engine results page. What happens next?
Here's a look at the journey from lead to customer, according to the following ReachLocal infographic.
After the search ad, the next step in the journey is your website. Make sure your it features a clean design; address, business hours, and services; clear and obvious contact information; and a direct call to action.
"Not all websites are created equal," states ReachLocal. "Those that are optimized to drive conversions with quality content and easy-to-find contact information help businesses to get more leads and customers."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]