Do you put off important marketing tasks you need to do—even when you know you'll suffer some consequence?
You're not alone. The cost of procrastination for businesses is $10,396 per year, per employee, according to the following Agil8 infographic.
So, what can you do to stop procrastinating or help your team members stop procrastinating?
"Reduce the uncertainty around a task," suggests Agil8. "Our brains reduce uncertainty as danger."
Also, "chop up a task into smaller assignments," Agil8 recommends. Doing so "makes a task much more manageable and less daunting."
To get more tips for combating procrastination and for a look at the science behind the behavior, click or tap on the infographic—right now!
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers