Do you put off important marketing tasks you need to do—even when you know you'll suffer some consequence?
You're not alone. The cost of procrastination for businesses is $10,396 per year, per employee, according to the following Agil8 infographic.
So, what can you do to stop procrastinating or help your team members stop procrastinating?
"Reduce the uncertainty around a task," suggests Agil8. "Our brains reduce uncertainty as danger."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020
- What Hiring Managers Value vs. What Job Applicants Think Matters [Infographic]