Find out how you can use deep-dive Twitter searches to improve your marketing. You'll also discover how to download your LinkedIn contacts' email addresses, up your Instagram game, and get a grip on what's going on with Google's Alphabet soup. Skim to keep things sizzling!
Access to every public Tweet, ever. Twitter's given customers of its Gnip enterprise product access to every public tweet ever written—going back nine years. It's also provided a few handy tips to help marketers take advantage of this data.
Just a few: Analyze past launch conversations to inform your strategy for a new product launch, or create real-time data activity benchmarks for a new ad campaign based on historical volumes. You can also deep-dive into a customer's past interactions with brands when replying to a particularly hairy inquiry. Have fun data-mining! Wear a helmet.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]