Find out how you can use deep-dive Twitter searches to improve your marketing. You'll also discover how to download your LinkedIn contacts' email addresses, up your Instagram game, and get a grip on what's going on with Google's Alphabet soup. Skim to keep things sizzling!
Access to every public Tweet, ever. Twitter's given customers of its Gnip enterprise product access to every public tweet ever written—going back nine years. It's also provided a few handy tips to help marketers take advantage of this data.
Just a few: Analyze past launch conversations to inform your strategy for a new product launch, or create real-time data activity benchmarks for a new ad campaign based on historical volumes. You can also deep-dive into a customer's past interactions with brands when replying to a particularly hairy inquiry. Have fun data-mining! Wear a helmet.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect