Are you finally embracing video marketing? Or has someone asked you to take part in a video because you're smart or influential or… just have a face that the camera loves? Awesome.
This is your big moment. Don't mess it up. You're freaking out, aren't you? Well, fret not. I'm here to help with eight tips for making sure you shoot video that doesn't suck!
1. Try to shoot during the day
Natural lighting is your friend, especially if you don't have a legit lighting setup, which most people don't. Natural lighting will complement your skin and won't typically make you look washed out or grainy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create the Perfect Lead Magnet: Three Essential Ingredients
- What B2B Firms Get Wrong About Thought-Leadership Content
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content