Are you finally embracing video marketing? Or has someone asked you to take part in a video because you're smart or influential or… just have a face that the camera loves? Awesome.
This is your big moment. Don't mess it up. You're freaking out, aren't you? Well, fret not. I'm here to help with eight tips for making sure you shoot video that doesn't suck!
1. Try to shoot during the day
Natural lighting is your friend, especially if you don't have a legit lighting setup, which most people don't. Natural lighting will complement your skin and won't typically make you look washed out or grainy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z