Are you finally embracing video marketing? Or has someone asked you to take part in a video because you're smart or influential or… just have a face that the camera loves? Awesome.
This is your big moment. Don't mess it up. You're freaking out, aren't you? Well, fret not. I'm here to help with eight tips for making sure you shoot video that doesn't suck!
1. Try to shoot during the day
Natural lighting is your friend, especially if you don't have a legit lighting setup, which most people don't. Natural lighting will complement your skin and won't typically make you look washed out or grainy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]