Are you finally embracing video marketing? Or has someone asked you to take part in a video because you're smart or influential or… just have a face that the camera loves? Awesome.
This is your big moment. Don't mess it up. You're freaking out, aren't you? Well, fret not. I'm here to help with eight tips for making sure you shoot video that doesn't suck!
1. Try to shoot during the day
Natural lighting is your friend, especially if you don't have a legit lighting setup, which most people don't. Natural lighting will complement your skin and won't typically make you look washed out or grainy.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]