Are discounts and coupons still relevant in today's digital age?
Absolutely. A whopping 97% of retailers use discounting as a pricing strategy, according to the following Sailthru infographic. And 68% of e-commerce retailers find it very or extremely effective.
Moreover, 59% of digital marketers said discounts and bundles are effective for acquiring new customers, states Sailthru.
To make sure discounts are reaching the right customers at the right time in the right ways, however, marketers need to perform testing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times