Are discounts and coupons still relevant in today's digital age?
Absolutely. A whopping 97% of retailers use discounting as a pricing strategy, according to the following Sailthru infographic. And 68% of e-commerce retailers find it very or extremely effective.
Moreover, 59% of digital marketers said discounts and bundles are effective for acquiring new customers, states Sailthru.
To make sure discounts are reaching the right customers at the right time in the right ways, however, marketers need to perform testing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]
- Forget the Funnel: Join the Buyer's Journey With Lifecycle Marketing Instead