Are discounts and coupons still relevant in today's digital age?
Absolutely. A whopping 97% of retailers use discounting as a pricing strategy, according to the following Sailthru infographic. And 68% of e-commerce retailers find it very or extremely effective.
Moreover, 59% of digital marketers said discounts and bundles are effective for acquiring new customers, states Sailthru.
To make sure discounts are reaching the right customers at the right time in the right ways, however, marketers need to perform testing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Make Account-Based Marketing Work for You in 2020
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]