Get the stats on how much consumers rely on their friends and family for advice about their purchase decisions.
Here are the highlights from Social Media Link's survey of its consumer influencer community. It captured data from more than 21,0000 respondents.
"At least once a month, 83% of respondents hear about new products on social media before they hear from any other source," states Social Media Link.
Moreover, 67% of respondents say they always or often seek out recommendations from family and close friends when gathering information about a product/brand purchase.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]