To help you improve your e-commerce conversions, check out the following tips from a Template Monster infographic.
One tip is to include trust seals on your site. "48% of visitors rely on them," states Template Monster. Trust seals uplift conversions by 40%.
Faster speeds can also boost conversions. "51% of US buyers leave a slow site," suggests Template Monster. Some 47% of users expect a site to load in 2 seconds.
You should also consider adding live chat. A total of 63% of client return to a site with a live chat support, according to Template Monster.
To learn more about boosting your e-commerce conversion rates, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals