Companies that study their past deals have a 3-X higher win rate than companies that don't. Here's how looking at past sales can help your winning future deals.
Win/loss analysis uncovers how decisions are made, what buyers care about, where you stand out (and where you blend in), and what caused the final decision, according to the following Primary Intelligence infographic.
"Win loss programs act as a directional compass for every department in the enterprise, clearly identifying what to work on to improve competitive advantage and drive in rates up," the infographic quotes Ken Allred, CEO of Primary Intelligence, as having said.
To succeed at win/loss analysis, find the right buyers to talk to, get an "on the field ruling" with the buyer, review with the sales team, and take action.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2020 CMO Predictions From Marketing Influencers [Infographic]
- How Small Businesses Can Hit a Home Run This Holiday Shopping Season
- The Formula for a Can't-Fail Message Strategy (And Why Creativity Isn't Enough)
- Customer Analytics and Data Privacy Laws: On a Collision Course?
- Three Marketing Mistakes That Are Costing E-Commerce Companies Revenue