Companies that study their past deals have a 3-X higher win rate than companies that don't. Here's how looking at past sales can help your winning future deals.
Win/loss analysis uncovers how decisions are made, what buyers care about, where you stand out (and where you blend in), and what caused the final decision, according to the following Primary Intelligence infographic.
"Win loss programs act as a directional compass for every department in the enterprise, clearly identifying what to work on to improve competitive advantage and drive in rates up," the infographic quotes Ken Allred, CEO of Primary Intelligence, as having said.
To succeed at win/loss analysis, find the right buyers to talk to, get an "on the field ruling" with the buyer, review with the sales team, and take action.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help