Q&A with Direct Energy Vice-President of Marketing Dave Kozak
National brands looking to capitalize on the consumer trend of buying local often rely on affiliates—franchisees, dealers, agents, or distributors—to carry their marketing message to local audiences.
Brandmuscle's recent research explored the nuances of these distributed marketing networks and some of the ways national brands can effectively support their affiliates to drive consumer demand at the local level.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]