Is your website plagued by conversion repellents?
Here's a look at the biggest threats to your website conversions, according to a Feldman Creative infographic.
Page pollution can affect your website conversions. "Your homepage, or worse yet, your campaign-specific landing page, is crowded, confusing, and poorly designed," states Feldman Creative. "Make the page welcoming, simple, and clean."
Lack of help can also drive away website visitors. "Your website should wear a friendly face that says, 'We're here to help you solve your problems,'" states the infographic. "If you want visitors to get into your site and value your company, offer informative and helpful content."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]