Is your website plagued by conversion repellents?
Here's a look at the biggest threats to your website conversions, according to a Feldman Creative infographic.
Page pollution can affect your website conversions. "Your homepage, or worse yet, your campaign-specific landing page, is crowded, confusing, and poorly designed," states Feldman Creative. "Make the page welcoming, simple, and clean."
Lack of help can also drive away website visitors. "Your website should wear a friendly face that says, 'We're here to help you solve your problems,'" states the infographic. "If you want visitors to get into your site and value your company, offer informative and helpful content."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]