Is your website plagued by conversion repellents?
Here's a look at the biggest threats to your website conversions, according to a Feldman Creative infographic.
Page pollution can affect your website conversions. "Your homepage, or worse yet, your campaign-specific landing page, is crowded, confusing, and poorly designed," states Feldman Creative. "Make the page welcoming, simple, and clean."
Lack of help can also drive away website visitors. "Your website should wear a friendly face that says, 'We're here to help you solve your problems,'" states the infographic. "If you want visitors to get into your site and value your company, offer informative and helpful content."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager