If you don't understand how emotions drive consumer reaction toward your content, you can't build strong customer relationships.
Emotions drive actions in people. The most effective emotional triggers are trust, guilt, and fear, according to the following Microsoft infographic.
"Emotionally based campaigns see higher profit gains than ones appealing to rational thought," suggests the infographic.
Moreover, "70% of emotional campaigns showed evidence that emotion in advertising can be indicative of ad success," states Microsoft.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]