If you don't understand how emotions drive consumer reaction toward your content, you can't build strong customer relationships.
Emotions drive actions in people. The most effective emotional triggers are trust, guilt, and fear, according to the following Microsoft infographic.
"Emotionally based campaigns see higher profit gains than ones appealing to rational thought," suggests the infographic.
Moreover, "70% of emotional campaigns showed evidence that emotion in advertising can be indicative of ad success," states Microsoft.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]