Have you made account-based marketing (ABM) a priority at your company?
Here's a look at the freshest stats about the state of ABM.
A whopping 92% of B2B marketers consider account-based marketing (ABM) "extremely" or "very" important to overall marketing efforts, according to the following Integrate infographic.
Moreover, "84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current relationships," states Integrate.
Find out more about the latest ABM stats by checking out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations