Have you made account-based marketing (ABM) a priority at your company?
Here's a look at the freshest stats about the state of ABM.
A whopping 92% of B2B marketers consider account-based marketing (ABM) "extremely" or "very" important to overall marketing efforts, according to the following Integrate infographic.
Moreover, "84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current relationships," states Integrate.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]