Have you made account-based marketing (ABM) a priority at your company?
Here's a look at the freshest stats about the state of ABM.
A whopping 92% of B2B marketers consider account-based marketing (ABM) "extremely" or "very" important to overall marketing efforts, according to the following Integrate infographic.
Moreover, "84% of B2B marketers believe ABM provides significant benefits for retaining and expanding current relationships," states Integrate.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]