Crafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. The following Formstack infographic, however, offers clues of where marketers go wrong in capturing leads and what marketers can be doing better.
One reason marketers struggle with lead captures is because marketers fail to track sales.
"Less than half of marketers are proving ROI on paid campaigns by measuring customer relationships," suggests Formstack.
Another problem is that marketers budget more for social media advertising than for platforms that actually bring leads in. "Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account for 48% of the most commonly used paid platforms, but they don't capture the best quality or highest volume of leads," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]