Crafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. The following Formstack infographic, however, offers clues of where marketers go wrong in capturing leads and what marketers can be doing better.
One reason marketers struggle with lead captures is because marketers fail to track sales.
"Less than half of marketers are proving ROI on paid campaigns by measuring customer relationships," suggests Formstack.
Another problem is that marketers budget more for social media advertising than for platforms that actually bring leads in. "Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account for 48% of the most commonly used paid platforms, but they don't capture the best quality or highest volume of leads," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]