Crafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. The following Formstack infographic, however, offers clues of where marketers go wrong in capturing leads and what marketers can be doing better.
One reason marketers struggle with lead captures is because marketers fail to track sales.
"Less than half of marketers are proving ROI on paid campaigns by measuring customer relationships," suggests Formstack.
Another problem is that marketers budget more for social media advertising than for platforms that actually bring leads in. "Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account for 48% of the most commonly used paid platforms, but they don't capture the best quality or highest volume of leads," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times