Crafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. The following Formstack infographic, however, offers clues of where marketers go wrong in capturing leads and what marketers can be doing better.
One reason marketers struggle with lead captures is because marketers fail to track sales.
"Less than half of marketers are proving ROI on paid campaigns by measuring customer relationships," suggests Formstack.
Another problem is that marketers budget more for social media advertising than for platforms that actually bring leads in. "Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook account for 48% of the most commonly used paid platforms, but they don't capture the best quality or highest volume of leads," states the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]