The whirlwind of basketball games that is March Madness presents a huge opportunity for marketers to expand their cross-channel customer engagement.
Check out these stats from last March Madness for tips on scoring big this this year.
Last year, a whopping 11.3M average total people viewed the games; it was the highest average viewership in 22 years, according to the following Koeppel Direct infographic.
Moreover, there were 17.8M hours of live video streams, and 3509M total social impressions across Facebook and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]
- Context Is Everything: Consumer Behavior [Video]
- Super Distracted: What Consumers Do During the Super Bowl [Infographic]