The whirlwind of basketball games that is March Madness presents a huge opportunity for marketers to expand their cross-channel customer engagement.
Check out these stats from last March Madness for tips on scoring big this this year.
Last year, a whopping 11.3M average total people viewed the games; it was the highest average viewership in 22 years, according to the following Koeppel Direct infographic.
Moreover, there were 17.8M hours of live video streams, and 3509M total social impressions across Facebook and Twitter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]