In today's hectic business environment, your competitors may be more focused on creating content rather than creating valuable, shareable content. These tips can help you produce awesome content that blows away the competition.
One tip is to add content types that your competitors haven't explored yet. "Include graphics, animations, interactivity, and/or video," suggests Siege Media in the following infographic. "Interactive content converts 2X better than static content."
Organized content is read content. "Make it better structured," recommends the infographic. "Users want their answers fast."
Also, consider using an image every 75-100 words. Those articles get the most shares, according to Siege Media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing
- The Content Characteristics of High-Performing Blog Posts