In today's hectic business environment, your competitors may be more focused on creating content rather than creating valuable, shareable content. These tips can help you produce awesome content that blows away the competition.
One tip is to add content types that your competitors haven't explored yet. "Include graphics, animations, interactivity, and/or video," suggests Siege Media in the following infographic. "Interactive content converts 2X better than static content."
Organized content is read content. "Make it better structured," recommends the infographic. "Users want their answers fast."
Also, consider using an image every 75-100 words. Those articles get the most shares, according to Siege Media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content
- Five Extra-Powerful Ways to Build Authority With Content
- How to Use Infographics as Effective Marketing Tools [Infographic]