In today's hectic business environment, your competitors may be more focused on creating content rather than creating valuable, shareable content. These tips can help you produce awesome content that blows away the competition.
One tip is to add content types that your competitors haven't explored yet. "Include graphics, animations, interactivity, and/or video," suggests Siege Media in the following infographic. "Interactive content converts 2X better than static content."
Organized content is read content. "Make it better structured," recommends the infographic. "Users want their answers fast."
Also, consider using an image every 75-100 words. Those articles get the most shares, according to Siege Media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Tips for Building a Video Marketing Campaign
- How to Use Live Video to Market Your Business [Infographic]
- E-Commerce Holiday Content: What to Write About, and for Whom [Infographic]
- The Cure for Crummy Copy: Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Win at Content Marketing to Generation Z