Whether you're an experienced blogger or a newbie, you may have fallen into one (or some or all) of the following blogging traps.
Are you blogging every day? "Researching, writing, editing, and publishing a new blog post every day can burn bloggers out," according to the following WhoIsHostingThis? infographic.
Instead of publishing every day, settle for publishing regularly. "That might be 2-3 times a week or once a week," suggests WhoIsHostingThis?. "The key is consistency."
Another trap is to think that just writing a quality blog post guarantees success. "Nobody will read a blogging masterpiece if they never hear about it," states the infographic. "Quality is important, but so is marketing."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]
- Can Your Content Marketing Compete? Trends for a Strong Strategy in 2019 and Beyond
- Putting the 'Letter' Back in 'Newsletter': Ann Handley Talks Writing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]