Today's marketers can track and analyze virtually every step of a customer's journey. We have spreadsheets galore, forecasts for years, and hard, quantitative data to show us what's working and what's not.
But beneath all that data, there is something more enigmatic at play: the human mind. Ironically, one of the biggest mysteries on Earth is right inside each of us—and it's actively making both rational and irrational decisions all day long.
So what does that mean for marketers? It means that when we're trying to understand how to talk to consumers, we might want to look to psychology for help.
MarketingProfs: Made to Order Original Content Services teamed with interactive content marketing software provider Ceros to create an interactive infographic about five psychological principles that marketers should keep in mind.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends