Hard-sell tactics no longer have a strong effect on consumers. Today, customers want user-friendly interactions with brands.
"Cross-channel marketing is quickly making aggressive, hard sales tactics a thing of the past," states DirectBuy in its infographic.
Customers react more positively to softer tactics. "Soft-selling focuses on building relationships and creating a positive brand impression across various consumer touchpoints," states DirectBuy.
Accordingly, the once-popular sales maxim "Always Be Closing" has become "Always Be Connecting."
To find out more about the best sales tactics for the digital age, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations
- Three Easy Ways to Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Marketing
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals