Hard-sell tactics no longer have a strong effect on consumers. Today, customers want user-friendly interactions with brands.
"Cross-channel marketing is quickly making aggressive, hard sales tactics a thing of the past," states DirectBuy in its infographic.
Customers react more positively to softer tactics. "Soft-selling focuses on building relationships and creating a positive brand impression across various consumer touchpoints," states DirectBuy.
Accordingly, the once-popular sales maxim "Always Be Closing" has become "Always Be Connecting."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople