Shockingly, some companies still don't have a website. Here's a look at why they have avoided creating one and why those excuses don't make sense in our digital age.
One excuse is that the company's industry isn't online. "That means less competition for you when you get online," counters Rapid Web Launch in the following infographic.
Another reason is that the company has enough customers. However, "you never know about the missed opportunities your potential customers found elsewhere," warns the infographic.
Some companies state that they use social media instead of websites. But if you're posting content regularly, why not put it on your site to capture leads?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages