Shockingly, some companies still don't have a website. Here's a look at why they have avoided creating one and why those excuses don't make sense in our digital age.
One excuse is that the company's industry isn't online. "That means less competition for you when you get online," counters Rapid Web Launch in the following infographic.
Another reason is that the company has enough customers. However, "you never know about the missed opportunities your potential customers found elsewhere," warns the infographic.
Some companies state that they use social media instead of websites. But if you're posting content regularly, why not put it on your site to capture leads?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce