Follow these seven steps to consistently attract and convert more customers by building an automated marketing funnel.
"Before you do anything else, get really specific on your solution and the audience it's for," suggests ELIV8 in the following infographic. "Otherwise, you're doomed to fail before you even begin."
The next step is to choose your traffic source, such as paid ads, SEO, content marketing, social media, email marketing, and local search.
The third step is to "create a highly specific, irresistible offer that you can give to people in exchange for their contact information," states Eliv8. "Lead magnets are usually offered on landing pages that are optimized to convert even cold traffic."
To find out the next steps in about building an automated marketing funnel, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations