Even if your online store is successful, it still has areas where you can save money. Here's a look at some of the places where your site might be leaking money, according to a Red Stag Fulfillment infographic.
"The lack of a return policy that benefits both you and your customers can become costly," states Red Stag Fulfillment.
Some 66% of consumers read the return policy before making a purchase, and returns account for 8.1% of sales for retailers, on average.
Shipping costs can also drive potential customers away. Some 28% of online shoppers will abandon their cart if the shipping costs are too high, points out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager