Even if your online store is successful, it still has areas where you can save money. Here's a look at some of the places where your site might be leaking money, according to a Red Stag Fulfillment infographic.
"The lack of a return policy that benefits both you and your customers can become costly," states Red Stag Fulfillment.
Some 66% of consumers read the return policy before making a purchase, and returns account for 8.1% of sales for retailers, on average.
Shipping costs can also drive potential customers away. Some 28% of online shoppers will abandon their cart if the shipping costs are too high, points out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume