Even if your online store is successful, it still has areas where you can save money. Here's a look at some of the places where your site might be leaking money, according to a Red Stag Fulfillment infographic.
"The lack of a return policy that benefits both you and your customers can become costly," states Red Stag Fulfillment.
Some 66% of consumers read the return policy before making a purchase, and returns account for 8.1% of sales for retailers, on average.
Shipping costs can also drive potential customers away. Some 28% of online shoppers will abandon their cart if the shipping costs are too high, points out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]