Even if your online store is successful, it still has areas where you can save money. Here's a look at some of the places where your site might be leaking money, according to a Red Stag Fulfillment infographic.
"The lack of a return policy that benefits both you and your customers can become costly," states Red Stag Fulfillment.
Some 66% of consumers read the return policy before making a purchase, and returns account for 8.1% of sales for retailers, on average.
Shipping costs can also drive potential customers away. Some 28% of online shoppers will abandon their cart if the shipping costs are too high, points out the infographic.
To find out more about how your online store is driving away business, check out the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve