Knowing the ins and outs of Instagram can help you use the platform as a marketing tool, not just a social network.
"Mondays and Thursdays drive the most engagement," states the following Sprout Social infographic.
You can also boost engagement and gain new followers by having contests via Instagram.
Moreover, "users tend to interact when they see others in their city," suggests Sprout Social. "Post from different locations to pique people's interest."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]