Knowing the ins and outs of Instagram can help you use the platform as a marketing tool, not just a social network.
"Mondays and Thursdays drive the most engagement," states the following Sprout Social infographic.
You can also boost engagement and gain new followers by having contests via Instagram.
Moreover, "users tend to interact when they see others in their city," suggests Sprout Social. "Post from different locations to pique people's interest."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]