Knowing the ins and outs of Instagram can help you use the platform as a marketing tool, not just a social network.
"Mondays and Thursdays drive the most engagement," states the following Sprout Social infographic.
You can also boost engagement and gain new followers by having contests via Instagram.
Moreover, "users tend to interact when they see others in their city," suggests Sprout Social. "Post from different locations to pique people's interest."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Employee Advocacy Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Social Media Visibility Has a Price: 7 Things You Must Do