Knowing the ins and outs of Instagram can help you use the platform as a marketing tool, not just a social network.
"Mondays and Thursdays drive the most engagement," states the following Sprout Social infographic.
You can also boost engagement and gain new followers by having contests via Instagram.
Moreover, "users tend to interact when they see others in their city," suggests Sprout Social. "Post from different locations to pique people's interest."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations
- Eight Practical Yet Powerful KPIs for Measuring Influencer Performance