Marketers are increasingly turning to Web personalization to engage audiences on their websites. Are you? If not, check out these reasons to consider Web personalization.
Some 87% of companies that have implemented Web personalization have seen an increased return in key metrics, according to Marketo.
Nearly half saw a 20% or higher uplift.
Moreover, "when presented with personalized content, users are 5X more likely to convert," states Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager