Marketers are increasingly turning to Web personalization to engage audiences on their websites. Are you? If not, check out these reasons to consider Web personalization.
Some 87% of companies that have implemented Web personalization have seen an increased return in key metrics, according to Marketo.
Nearly half saw a 20% or higher uplift.
Moreover, "when presented with personalized content, users are 5X more likely to convert," states Marketo.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]