Marketers are increasingly turning to Web personalization to engage audiences on their websites. Are you? If not, check out these reasons to consider Web personalization.
Some 87% of companies that have implemented Web personalization have seen an increased return in key metrics, according to Marketo.
Nearly half saw a 20% or higher uplift.
Moreover, "when presented with personalized content, users are 5X more likely to convert," states Marketo.
To find out more about the importance of implementing Web personalization, click or tap on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]