Today's sales team is a far cry from the disorganized, disconnected sales team of the past. Modern sales teams rely on teamwork; moreover, they have specialized roles and they are empowered by technology.
The isolation of old-school sales team doesn't work in today's business environment. "Companies with 50-60% of staff in dedicated sales support roles see better sales ROI," states the following DocSend infographic.
And sales teams now have specialized roles.
"Role specialization creates efficiency by enabling sellers to take ownership over a more narrow, clearly defined set of responsibilities, which increases focus and fosters innovation," states DocSend.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople