Today's sales team is a far cry from the disorganized, disconnected sales team of the past. Modern sales teams rely on teamwork; moreover, they have specialized roles and they are empowered by technology.
The isolation of old-school sales team doesn't work in today's business environment. "Companies with 50-60% of staff in dedicated sales support roles see better sales ROI," states the following DocSend infographic.
And sales teams now have specialized roles.
"Role specialization creates efficiency by enabling sellers to take ownership over a more narrow, clearly defined set of responsibilities, which increases focus and fosters innovation," states DocSend.
To find out more about how the sales floor has evolved, check out the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations