Today's sales team is a far cry from the disorganized, disconnected sales team of the past. Modern sales teams rely on teamwork; moreover, they have specialized roles and they are empowered by technology.
The isolation of old-school sales team doesn't work in today's business environment. "Companies with 50-60% of staff in dedicated sales support roles see better sales ROI," states the following DocSend infographic.
And sales teams now have specialized roles.
"Role specialization creates efficiency by enabling sellers to take ownership over a more narrow, clearly defined set of responsibilities, which increases focus and fosters innovation," states DocSend.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]