Today's sales team is a far cry from the disorganized, disconnected sales team of the past. Modern sales teams rely on teamwork; moreover, they have specialized roles and they are empowered by technology.
The isolation of old-school sales team doesn't work in today's business environment. "Companies with 50-60% of staff in dedicated sales support roles see better sales ROI," states the following DocSend infographic.
And sales teams now have specialized roles.
"Role specialization creates efficiency by enabling sellers to take ownership over a more narrow, clearly defined set of responsibilities, which increases focus and fosters innovation," states DocSend.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Revenue Operations: A Game-Changer for B2B Marketers
- ABM Strategies for Winning Those Big, Attractive Deals: A Three-Tiered Approach
- Your Lead Data Is Bad, Fix It With Predictive Lead Scoring
- A Guide for Creating and Optimizing B2B Content Marketing Funnels [Infographic]
- How to Craft a Concise B2B Sales Pitch in Limited Time