Studying your current customers— "customer experience analysis"—can help you learn what to do today to retain more revenue tomorrow.
Customer experience analysis works, according to the following Primary Intelligence infographic, because it goes to the source, tells you what happened, tells you what to do next, and delivers an outcome.
Your first step in customer experience analysis is to "look for customers who are three to six months from renewal," suggests the infographic. "Find the key decision-makers."
Then examine how your customers feel. "Ask what benefits they receive from using your solution, and find out if there are benefits not being delivered," states Primary Intelligence. "Find the likelihood of there being repeat business."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]