A whopping $8.4B is going to be spent on Halloween this year. So, check out these tips and tricks to capture those treats (and to plan some tricks for next year).
"If you want to capture the spooky hearts of Halloween die-hards, get social," recommends The Shelf in the following infographic.
Some 40% of people said they've purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube. For example, 27M Pinterest users pinned Halloween content last year.
Consider harnessing the power of user-generated content. "Run a campaign where users can submit their photo using your hashtag for a chance to get featured on your website or social media channels," suggests The Shelf. "This will give your other customers plenty of inspiration for Halloween and advice for utilizing your product in a unique way. You can even use this UGC to inject some fun into your product pages."
To find out more about marketing on (and about) Halloween, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Successful Ways to Combine Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- The 'Purpose Gap' Facing Many B2B Brands
- The Ultimate Guide to Coming Up With Useful Ideas
- Four Marketing Approaches That Differentiate Successful B2B Brands
- Close the Marketing Performance Gap: How to Start Delivering on the Most Important Metrics