A whopping $8.4B is going to be spent on Halloween this year. So, check out these tips and tricks to capture those treats (and to plan some tricks for next year).
"If you want to capture the spooky hearts of Halloween die-hards, get social," recommends The Shelf in the following infographic.
Some 40% of people said they've purchased an item online after seeing it used by an influencer on Instagram, Twitter, Vine, or YouTube. For example, 27M Pinterest users pinned Halloween content last year.
Consider harnessing the power of user-generated content. "Run a campaign where users can submit their photo using your hashtag for a chance to get featured on your website or social media channels," suggests The Shelf. "This will give your other customers plenty of inspiration for Halloween and advice for utilizing your product in a unique way. You can even use this UGC to inject some fun into your product pages."
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact