Come gather 'round, team, and let's make a plan for our first, next, or new website. Where shall we begin? Easy—the homepage.
We place atop the sitemap a box labeled "Home." Smooth sailing, so far. Obviously, having a homepage is not optional. But here's where things get quite a bit trickier... What belongs on the homepage?
Now you're looking at options galore.
You have to make tough choices regarding the content you'll develop for your homepage, the order the elements will appear, how they factor into your plan for delivering visitors the user experience they seek, and how they support your objectives.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO