Consumers have high expectations of retailers during this holiday season. Here's a look at what they want and ideas for meeting their expectations.
"Consumers will use a blend of channels and devices to complete their holiday shopping this year, and retailers must deliver seamless cross-channel experiences," states the following Signal infographic.
"Offer frictionless, consistent experiences across channels with added conveniences like buy online/pick up in-store, free shipping, and easy returns," suggests Signal.
Some 60% of consumers state that the ability to purchase items online and pick them up in a brick-and-mortar store influences where they make holiday purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- Three Effective Ways to Address a Soft Marketing Pipeline in Challenging Times