Consumers have high expectations of retailers during this holiday season. Here's a look at what they want and ideas for meeting their expectations.
"Consumers will use a blend of channels and devices to complete their holiday shopping this year, and retailers must deliver seamless cross-channel experiences," states the following Signal infographic.
"Offer frictionless, consistent experiences across channels with added conveniences like buy online/pick up in-store, free shipping, and easy returns," suggests Signal.
Some 60% of consumers state that the ability to purchase items online and pick them up in a brick-and-mortar store influences where they make holiday purchases.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies
- Sales Leaders' Top 10 Priorities for the Year Ahead [Infographic]
- Seven Ways B2Bs Can Use Social Media to Boost Conversion Rates and Generate Leads
- The Top Challenges Facing Sales Teams
- Automation in Moderation: Amanda Holmes on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]