This week's social roundup: Instagram lays groundwork for full-fledged e-commerce; Facebook rolls out customizable page layouts for businesses, and it places a bet on social gaming with its launch of Instant Games; all about why you should think twice about using emojis; Trump's little-known digital and data machine that might just have won him the election; how to measure social media churn; all about Generation Z's diverging views from Millennials'; and much more...
Skim for the latest and greatest!
1. Prepare yourselves: Instagram sets up shop for full-fledged e-commerce
Last month, the Facebook-owned photo and video sharing network announced it would partner with 20 top retail brands to pilot shoppable posts, and now it appears Instagram is poised to invest even more heavily in e-commerce.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing