You know account-based marketing (ABM) is an effective way to engage your target audiences. But how can you create all that scalable, personal, and relevant content to support your ABM strategy?
An infographic from Marketo shows you top-secret tricks for creating content for your target accounts.
Fully 82% of prospects value content created for their specific industries, the infographic states, and 67% value content for their specific job functions.
One tip from Marketo: When creating personas, determine which visuals appeal to specific groups. Doing so allows you to give your audience targeted content and gives you an efficient way to create it.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Six Most Popular Digital Marketing Channels With Small Businesses
- How to Integrate Purpose Into Your B2B Content Strategy
- What CMOs Are Focusing On in 2019 [Infographic]
- How Brands Benefit by Using Virtual Reality to Engage Customers [Infographic]
- How to Clearly Articulate What You or Your Brand Do: Clarity Consultant Steve Woodruff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]