There are over 2.3 billion active social media users in the world, across all generations, but each generation interacts with social media differently, according to an infographic by WebpageFX.
Will your social strategy work for all of them? Are you speaking to your target audience in the most effective way?
For example, 32% of teens say Instagram is their favorite social media platform, whereas only 8% of Generation X even uses the platform actively, data cited in the infographic claims.
And as Generation Z moves away from Facebook and email, the best ways to reach this group are user-generated content campaigns and incentives for participation, WebpageFX suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]