There are over 2.3 billion active social media users in the world, across all generations, but each generation interacts with social media differently, according to an infographic by WebpageFX.
Will your social strategy work for all of them? Are you speaking to your target audience in the most effective way?
For example, 32% of teens say Instagram is their favorite social media platform, whereas only 8% of Generation X even uses the platform actively, data cited in the infographic claims.
And as Generation Z moves away from Facebook and email, the best ways to reach this group are user-generated content campaigns and incentives for participation, WebpageFX suggests.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things