Instagram can be a boon for marketers. But, if you don't use the platform in your daily life, then knowing how to take advantage of it from a marketing angle can be tricky.
And even if you do use it on a personal level, translating that knowledge to the business world can be a challenge.
Understanding how Instagram can benefit your business is important, an infographic from WebpageFX points out. With 28% of the US on Instagram—and 300 million daily users worldwide—it's not a platform that can be ignored.
So how are you using Instagram? Do your posts follow best-practices? Are the hashtags you use among the top 10?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences