Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Marketing So Useful, People Would Pay for It: Youtility Author Jay Baer Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- Management and Why Nice Companies Finish First: Author Peter Shankman Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Trolls, Jerks, and 'Civility in the Digital Age': Author Andrea Weckerle Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Content, Customer-Centricity, and the Power of Data: Acxiom's Tim Suther on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Achieving True Sales and Marketing Alignment: Constant Contact's Rick Jensen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Customer Service Lessons From Dave 'United Breaks Guitars' Carroll on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]more
- Influencing the Influencers... With a Glock: Paul Barrett Talks About America's Gun on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
Customer Relationships online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn what makes up a remarkable campaign and what role of word-of-mouth plays in campaign creation and success. more
- This PRO seminar is not just relevant for the global marketer, as you'll also learn how customer experience innovation in one market propels a company's competitiveness and growth across the globe. more
- Join us for this seminar and get real life examples of how marketers can rise to the challenge—continually tweaking their programs to acquire and convert the right prospects, leading to increased revenue and improved ROI. Sponsored by Silverpop. more
- This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Digital Advertising Academy will get you inside the minds of your buyers and cover why understanding them is the first step to successful branding, marketing, and demand generation. more
Twitter can be a very difficult platform to master. It takes time, practice, patience, and gumption. In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to effectively take advantage of this social platform in a way that will yield positive results for your brand.more
- In this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration. more
This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.more
- In this seminar, Sandy Carter of IBM will share how you can create your own social business agenda for greater competitive advantage. You'll discover how to use social tools to create new opportunities for growth, innovation and productivity across the business network—employees, customers and partners. more
Join us February 23rd for a PRO seminar with B2B marketing expert Adelle Revella, and discover a simple step-by-step process for building buyer personas to help you deliver messages that persuade buyers at each stage in the buying process.more
This PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Social Media Marketing: The Full Monty will teach you how to effectively grow your fans, followers and subscribers with integrated social media and email marketing.more
- Presented by Brian Solis: Stop addressing customer demands in business as usual mode and start understanding how technology influences customer behavior—and why. more
- Linda Ireland leads this PRO seminar covering what customers expect from businesses on four social platforms, and how to create platform-specific strategies to get the most out of these online interactions. more
- You don't need a website strategy; you need a task strategy. Manage the customer task, and measure website success based on task completion. more
Customer Relationships Take 10 Webcasts—tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to build a successful engagement strategy that will help shape your business and bring in the results you need. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn effective ways to integrate social media into your tradeshow efforts. more
- In just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to make your cause stand out by making it relatable; compelling donors to take action. more
- In just 10 minutes, Brian tells you exactly what you need to do to become relevant and a go-to resource for your customer. more
- In just 10 minutes, Sandy describes exactly what it takes to create a social business agenda. For companies hesitant to embrace social, she offers a lot of encouragement and practical suggestions on how to experiment. more
- In this Take 10 Author Series webcast Guy Kawasaki walks you through the steps for building enchanting relationships. He talks about the importance of fast, flat, and frequent communication. more
- In just 10 minutes, learn how to create killer home page content that engages your visitors and invites them to take action. more
- In this Take 10 Author Series webcast, Sally Hogshead explains how people and brands become fascinating. She discusses how to capitalize on your competitive advantage and identify your most fascinating trait. more
- During this 10-minute tactical webcast, you'll learn how to manage comments from your Facebook Page's admin panel, filter out certain words or phrases, and set permissions on what fans can and cannot post. more
- In this Take 10, social media expert Alan Belniak shares tips for using the most popular social media networks to build interest for special events. He also provides ideas for inspiring your business colleagues to use their social networks to promote conferences, forums, seminars, webinars, and much more. more
- In this Take 10, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, takes you through the steps of building an email list, including where (and how) to get the right folks on it. He also offers suggestions for providing an email preference center for subscribers. more
- In this Take 10, social media expert John Haydon will teach you how to add a Facebook Like Box to your website. You'll also learn how to customize the look and feel of the Like Box so it matches your website. more
- In this Take 10, Michael Miller gives you the skinny on how to create an online press room that generates publicity and new business. Learn what to include, how to promote it, and give investors and the press easy access to the news they're looking for. more
- In just 10 minutes, Shelley Ryan of Killer Webinars offers down-to-earth advice on getting your webinars off to a strong start, keeping them engaging, and ending them with focus and style. What's more, she tells you exactly what openings and closings are bound to put attendees to sleep—and which ones will keep them listening. more
- In this short webcast, community marketing principal Douglas Metzgar demonstrates how you can monitor conversations online for free. more
- This short webcast shows you how to add social links to your email. Jesse Luna, founder of JP Luna Media, has built and managed email-marketing systems for years. In this webcast, he walks you through the exact process of adding the necessary code to your email communications to help it run wild on the social web. more
- Find out why Companies is LinkedIn expert Jason Alba's second favorite feature as he explains where to go on LinkedIn to find key data and how to use it for networking and prospecting. more
- Did you know that for every 100 people who visit a branded Facebook page, only an average of 23% convert into fans? In just 10 minutes, Facebook whiz Zach Welch will show you what to change, and how to change it, so that your fan conversion rates rise and you can effectively continue reaching out to those users. more
Customer Relationships marketing guides and reports for the busy professional
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Customer-Centric Innovation: How Companies Engage Customers in Product Development and Radical InnovationEngaging your customers can help increase satisfaction, loyalty, and brand awareness. This research report will help you understand the role of customers in product development.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.
- Web 2.0 Marketing GuideHere's a straight shooting guide on how Web 2.0 can help you grow your business
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.
- SWOT Analysis How-To GuideThis comprehensive, step-by-step how-to guide will help you assess the position in the market of your product or firm, by identifying the product's Strengths and Weaknesses, by considering the potential Opportunities the product has in the marketingplace, and by assessing the potential Threats posed by either the competition or the marketplace.