MediaBuyerPlanner: A new study shows that when TiVo subscribers view the TiVo Showcase - a vehicle in which the networks advertise their new shows - 42 percent go on to view the show itself.
The study, from Integrated Media Measurement Inc., tracked such promos for ABC, NBC and CBS during the six weeks prior to the fall season premieres, writes MediaPost.
When Showcase first launched, it was used by a number of entertainment advertisers, but has recently expanded to do more deals with general TV advertisers, including GM, MasterCard and Burger King. Last year, it made agency wide deals with GroupM's agencies, MediaCom, Mediaedge:cia and Mindshare.
- TiVo to Help Advertisers in DVR-Land with Direct Response Division
- TiVo Releases Data from StopWatch Service
- Interpublic Signs on for Second-by-Second TiVo 'Stop Watch'
- Amazon, TiVo Partner to Send Movie Downloads to TVs
- Lexus Renews Interactive Ad Agreement with TiVo
- TiVo Inserts Ads After Recorded Programs