It's time again to stock the shelves (and the virtual ones, too) and get ready for the crush of holiday shoppers. With another short holiday shopping season on our hands (only 26 days between Black Friday and Christmas), I'm feeling anxiety from all corners.
For many of my clients and partners, though, the anxiety is less about the eight-week celebration blitz and more about where they are in terms of digital marketing strategy.
The countdown is beginning, and marketers are feeling the crush in these last few critical weeks.
If you're feeling the pressure, don't panic—there's still time to implement meaningful promotional tactics that can both enhance your holiday results and lay solid groundwork for a strong, successful 2015.
Take the following tips as last-minute checks to tighten up what you've got in place and ensure your best holiday yet.
1. Remember that multichannel and mobile matters
US e-commerce is projected to grow nearly 17% this holiday season, eclipsing last year's 15.3% increase—and 50% of those sales will be influenced by digital interactions.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]
- It's Time to Plan Your Back-to-School Marketing Campaigns: Stats and Strategies for 2019 [Infographic]
- Why Digital Marketing Is More Important Than Ever Before [Infographic]
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact