In 2014, brands shored up their commitment to social, made innovations in their use of new platforms, and began to map and measure the effectiveness of their efforts. We saw Instagram outgrow and outpace Twitter, paralleling the overall rise of visual content and visual-first platforms. Wearable tech began shedding its sci-fi image, marketers pushed back against the loss of organic reach on Facebook, and YouTube influencers went mainstream.
The question now is, "What will 2015 hold?"
Recently, I had the opportunity to connect with marketers across the Fortune 500, brands, publishers, and agencies at the Visual Revolution Summit.
Most people were discussing challenges to overcome, accomplishments, and areas for improvement.
I was curious to get a visceral read on what was top of mind for them in the upcoming year.
Over a dozen conference speakers shared their perspectives, resulting in some key themes and predictions for the new year. You can find those in the following video.
In case you didn't get to look at the video, here's a look at some of the top marketers' comments.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas