Everyone wants customers that fanatically love their brand (Nike), won't consider competitors (Apple), and tell everyone they know about it (Harley-Davidson). Those customers buy more, more often.
If you want to wow customers and win markets again and again, keep reading. I'm going to tell you how to reach the right customers, via the right channels, at exactly the right moments—with personalized, real-time, data-driven communications.
How Purchases Happen
You already know that happy customers tell three people, and unhappy ones tell 10, right? But did you know that 90% of all goods purchased start with a Google search? Or that 60% of all goods are purchased on the strength of the brand communications?
Today, your customers expect personalization throughout the purchase experience. Online and moving into the real world, the brand experience has to be seamless.
So, what does this mean for your brand? Basically, it means that content—along with the technology that organizes it, and the workflow that delivers it—is your most important asset. Think of customer experience management (CXM) as the ERP for brands. Why? Because your brand is being talked about and shared—whether you control that experience or not.
Why You Need to Get Personal
To break through the clutter and connect with consumers in more meaningful ways, you need to speak directly to their needs and wishes. And the best way to do this is with personalized marketing.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)