Anyone who sells through an indirect sales channel knows incentives can help boost sales. If you're like most channel managers, however, you struggle to gain mindshare from your network, which can include resellers, distributors, and channel partners.
You want your network to promote your products and be a successful selling machine. But your partners receive a constant deluge of information from all their vendors and are too busy focusing on their own agendas to support yours.
So, how can you drive engagement?
Start with a robust platform
Our research and experience reveal that most vendors—even those with more than $1 billion in annual revenues—have limited insight into the effects of their partner incentive investments. Channel marketers still find themselves trying to manage programs on spreadsheets, which can be a cumbersome and error-prone task, or on separate systems, which makes data nearly impossible to aggregate for relevant ROI insights.
Let's look at the benefits that a seamless, unified channel platform can offer.
A robust channel engagement platform should be personalized, modular, upgradable, scalable, mobile, and purpose-built
In other words, the right solution enables a channel manager to launch, communicate, and measure the incentive programs that can drive sales most successfully. You need a system that is…
- Fast to implement
- Highly flexible
- Fully customizable from simple to complex programs
- Segmented and targeted
- A tool that provides total program visibility
- Easy to use
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Types of Events That Will Fuel Sales for Your Brand
- Five Keys to Building Better Buyer Experiences
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Account-Based Marketing (But Were Afraid to Ask): Samantha Stone on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Use Social Media for Sales Research
- Set Up Your Lead Generation System: A Six-Step Guide [Infographic]