Anyone who sells through an indirect sales channel knows incentives can help boost sales. If you're like most channel managers, however, you struggle to gain mindshare from your network, which can include resellers, distributors, and channel partners.
You want your network to promote your products and be a successful selling machine. But your partners receive a constant deluge of information from all their vendors and are too busy focusing on their own agendas to support yours.
So, how can you drive engagement?
Start with a robust platform
Our research and experience reveal that most vendors—even those with more than $1 billion in annual revenues—have limited insight into the effects of their partner incentive investments. Channel marketers still find themselves trying to manage programs on spreadsheets, which can be a cumbersome and error-prone task, or on separate systems, which makes data nearly impossible to aggregate for relevant ROI insights.
Let's look at the benefits that a seamless, unified channel platform can offer.
A robust channel engagement platform should be personalized, modular, upgradable, scalable, mobile, and purpose-built
In other words, the right solution enables a channel manager to launch, communicate, and measure the incentive programs that can drive sales most successfully. You need a system that is…
- Fast to implement
- Highly flexible
- Fully customizable from simple to complex programs
- Segmented and targeted
- A tool that provides total program visibility
- Easy to use
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Identify and Maximize Sales Enablement ROI [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals
- The 10 Traits B2B Buyers and Managers Value Most in Salespeople
- How to Upgrade Your Sales Teams for Remote Success