Is Outsourced PPC Right for You?
Have you considered using an agency to handle your PPC campaigns? "Knowing what to expect, and what not to expect can help you judge whether or not outsourcing this work is a good fit for your organization," writes Nathan Pabich at the Renegade Search blog.
Pabich offers nine points to consider as you explore the option.
Here are a few examples of an outsourced PPC manager's added value:
- Up-to-the-minute industry knowledge. A dedicated manager has a better view of the PPC landscape than an in-house employee who has multiple focal points. Why is that so important? Pabich offers an example: "Just within the last couple of months," he notes, "AdWords announced two major changes that will affect the implementation of PPC strategies for the foreseeable future."
- Broad experience in PPC campaigns. Because agencies manage so many campaigns across so many industries, they can often suggest solutions that might not occur to an in-house specialist whose experience is more limited.
- Cost savings through intelligent spending. Many default settings are designed to cost more than you actually need to spend; an experienced PPC manager can indentify and eliminate unnecessary expenditures.
Pabich also highlights a few things you should not expect from an outside agency. For instance:
- Even the strongest PPC campaign won't compensate for a poorly designed site, or glitches in your merchant services.
- When you introduce new products or services, you'll need to alert your PPC provider.
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article