Tips for B2B Marketing at the Big Three Social Sites
Baratz-Savage offers a quick guide to establishing a vital B2B presence at the Big Three social sites.
Here's a breakdown of what's working for B2B marketers at each site, and how to tap in:
Facebook. "Yes, Facebook is cluttered," Baratz–Savage admits. But it's still the "king of social networks," she adds. Its claim to fame for B2B marketers: Putting a human face on your business. Use it to:
- Post photos of employees interacting with customers.
- Show video from your recent community-service project.
- Operate a lively forum where customers can offer feedback and interact.
Twitter. "Twitter's ranks are dense with industry professionals," she notes. Its claim to fame: Eavesdropping. Use it to:
- Follow prospects to see what's on their minds, and tailor your outreach to them accordingly.
- Isolate the most relevant conversations affecting your brand by using monitoring tools like Monitter or TwitterFall. Then jump on in.
→ end article preview
Read the Full Article