What's the definition of a great website? What's the secret to better business lead generation? And what's the first step to building a site that delivers the kind of results you need—when you want them?
At the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this month in Boston, ClearGauge's Karen Breen Vogel offered five easy tips to make your B2B website deliver the kind of results your company needs to thrive in a competitive market.
Here, she talks with Kyla Cullinane about the components of a site as well as an approach to leveraging analytics tools. See the full video:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve