What's the definition of a great website? What's the secret to better business lead generation? And what's the first step to building a site that delivers the kind of results you need—when you want them?
At the MarketingProfs B2B Forum earlier this month in Boston, ClearGauge's Karen Breen Vogel offered five easy tips to make your B2B website deliver the kind of results your company needs to thrive in a competitive market.
Here, she talks with Kyla Cullinane about the components of a site as well as an approach to leveraging analytics tools. See the full video:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]