As adoption of new online platforms grows, marketers need to make sure their video strategy adapts accordingly.
Marketers need to diversify their strategy and incorporate new channels, because video marketing doesn't just involve creating a 30-second TV spot any more.
This video infographic about the state of video marketing and its use within social media channels provides facts and figures about the growth of video, its consumption on mobile devices, and what the numbers mean for marketers.
• How popular is online video?
• How much are marketers spending on it?
• Will apps such as Vine and Instagram make video an integral part of social media?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]