As adoption of new online platforms grows, marketers need to make sure their video strategy adapts accordingly.
Marketers need to diversify their strategy and incorporate new channels, because video marketing doesn't just involve creating a 30-second TV spot any more.
This video infographic about the state of video marketing and its use within social media channels provides facts and figures about the growth of video, its consumption on mobile devices, and what the numbers mean for marketers.
• How popular is online video?
• How much are marketers spending on it?
• Will apps such as Vine and Instagram make video an integral part of social media?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons E-Commerce Businesses Should Consider Blockchain [Infographic]
- Four Considerations Before Investing in AI for Marketing
- Eight Growth-Marketing Lessons From WeWork's Rapid Rise (And Its Imminent Global Domination)
- How to Use Product-Market Fit to Drive Business Growth
- Budgets, Channels, and Technologies: Stats About Marketing Today [Infographic]