Do you want to confuse the heck out of your dog?
Do a little test.
Place two bones in front of your dog. And watch.
He'll sniff one bone. Then the other. Then go back to the first. And back to the second. Back, forth, back, forth and back again. Like he's watching the finals of the US Open.
You've just witnessed the curse of choice. And, not surprisingly, human beings are not a whole lot different from dogs.
Curious? I bet you are. Because the concept of choice can dramatically increase or decrease your sales. What are you doing wrong? And how can you fix it?
Now do you realize what your brain just did? Your brain went through dozens of choices in one fraction of a second. It whipped its way through at least a dozen possible flavors. In a blinding flash it went through what is known as the “elimination factor.”
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]