When was the last time you...
- Received an account update full of glaring generalities?
- Gave into a salesperson, lowered the price, and still lost the business?
- Counted on the "superstar" to hit a home run and found out he struck out?
Most of us have experienced these frustrating situations and have had to deal with the consequences. In today's marketplace of increased complexity, constant pressure is placed on the sales team to deliver the numbers, but too often sales managers are expected to select, shape, and coach their team to excellence with few tools—and they often fall short of giving the quality support that is required to develop a team of top performing professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A CMO's Thanksgiving: Five Reasons I'm Thankful for Managing the Marketing Mayhem
- How Much Work Actually Gets Done at Work?
- How Productive Are Remote Workers?
- Politics, Social Media, and Work: How Attitudes Vary Among Generations
- Effective Marketing Project Management, Even If You Have No Experience