When was the last time you...
- Received an account update full of glaring generalities?
- Gave into a salesperson, lowered the price, and still lost the business?
- Counted on the "superstar" to hit a home run and found out he struck out?
Most of us have experienced these frustrating situations and have had to deal with the consequences. In today's marketplace of increased complexity, constant pressure is placed on the sales team to deliver the numbers, but too often sales managers are expected to select, shape, and coach their team to excellence with few toolsâ€”and they often fall short of giving the quality support that is required to develop a team of top performing professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Guide to Credit Card Processing Fees and Rates [Infographic]
- What Workers Want Most From Employers
- The Gig Economy and You: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 10 Ways to Build Trust With Employees [Infographic]
- How to Get to Great Ideas by Pushing Past the Obvious: Dave Birss Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]