What is viral marketing? Is keyword density still a factor in SEO?
All that, and some other stuff that we've been testing... in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics and what's new on the technology front.
Show length 22:02
01:34 Super Bowl Ads, and the Aya-Cola
04:30 SEO and Keyword Density
08:15 Google Adwords keyword tool for bidding intelligence
10:24 Dayparting your campaigns, keeping it domestic
11:52 Blogging as SEO, all about the Page Rank
14:34 Promotional Activity—Win Meatball Sundae
16:04 BlogTalkRadio test
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO Keyword Strategy for B2B Content Development
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes on Websites [Infographic]
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results